Monday, January 21, 2008

New Blog!

Well I used to have one of these things, but I decided that I was far past that point in my life that if I were to add more to it, it would be like going back to an ancient ruin; I made a new one.

Needless to say, my life is as near perfect as it has ever been at this very moment. School is school, and family life is family life, but I am more content with myself than I have ever been before. That alone is an accomplishment for me. In other areas of my life, well, they are almost non-existnant. I am single, but in love. That's never too good, but I cannot complain.

Anyways, I have chosen a few of my absolute pieces to add to this new blog. They are from a different time of my life, but do think that they help contribute to what I am like now and how I got here.

Music: Incubus - Stellar <3

1 comment:

heni my love said...

hi....how are you. first time i see your face........ooooow you so cute. maybe we can chat sometime.......how?