Monday, February 4, 2008

Foreigners

Oh my lord it's been so long. A lot has happened!

I didn't work all weekend, first off, and it was very fun. Rikki and Kaitlin came over from PEI on Friday to spend the long weekend that they had off because of exams. I went to meet them at the bus station on Friday and chilled with them for a bit. At that time I had thought they were going to be staying at Brent's house, but he was busy and it was cold out and they just came to stay at my house for the night. Lots of laughs were had, and lots of Guitar Hero was played.

Saturday morning, Randy came to get us since he had just been up the street at J's the night before and we went out to eat breakfast at the Colonial Inns. I had thought nothing else was going to be going on that day, but we went to a bunch of shops, stores, the mall, Quispam and then eventually Romano's with Brent. Very fun day. They are amazing people, I will miss them when they leave tomorrow. I just started to become very close with these girls and then they have to go back home. :(.

Later Saturday night I went over to spend the night at the Fillion residence, which was full of fun like always. Eric, his brother William, Sam, Audrey, AM and J were present. I stayed in Audrey's bed with her and Eric, and woke up after a restless sleep. Sunday was again sort of busy. I did mostly housework since I hadn't been in my room for very long at all the whole weekend. Then I got myself ready and went to the movies with Rikki, Kaitlin and Keith. We saw Untraceable. (As seen to the right.) I quite liked the movie. If you are a fan of the Saw series you may find this one enjoyable. It follows the general basis of those movies, but the story line is different and the method of murders is different. Still, I found it very good and would rate it about an 8/10. The biggest let down for me was the ending, though. I always seem to go to movies that have terrible endings. I hate that.

In other news, I have a Valentine :). K.C <3.>
Music: Cursive - Bloody Murderer ( how coincidental)

No comments: