Monday, March 17, 2008

Recently

Wow, there have been very long spaces between the posts I have been making. Sometimes I actually feel a bit guilty if I don't document every aspect of my life, I think that's probably one of the weirdest things about myself. Can't change it, though. Anyway... moving forward.

Past events/milestones:
- I don't know if I am accepted to University yet. :(
- I have a boyfriend. He lives in Fredericton. It's kind of weird saying I have a boyfriend, because I don't really know what I would even consider to be a relationship anymore, since I have had so many ups and downs recently, in that department. Nevertheless, I am happy and I hope things really work out.
- I tried out for Drama Fest, today. I believe that I did really well. I will find out next week, if I made it or not.
- I go to New York City for the Easter weekend. Departure in : 3 days. :)

Upcoming events:
- New York in 3 days.
- Fredericton to visit Mason, the weekend after this one. <3
- Midterms in a couple of weeks, means there is only one term left till I graduate !!!

Music: Evans Blue - Stop and Say You Love Me

No comments: