Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Gracious.

I always seem to slack when it comes to these things, and then I spend like an hour trying to throw everything I have done in the past month in one post. Well, I am busy right now, so that isn't what I'm going to do... Well, I might a little bit.

In the past while, all I have been doing is spending rediculous amounts of time with Andrew. That isn't like me. I don't know what's up. We're still only dating. I hate that term...Dating. I think that's only used by people with committment issues. Unfortunate as it is.

I got my prom dress yesterday. It is simple, and Marilyn Monroe esque. I paid $30 for it, so I will be getting my moneys worth.

Tonight there is a concert. All local bands, but going to be fun nonetheless. I will probably edit this when I get home tonight.

Music - Michou - St. Mary's Park

No comments: