Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I was meant for chasing dreams.

I think it's time for a vacation. I don't mean one of those 3 day weekend things, I mean... Toronto for a week or two. Yeah. I think that will work out nicely. I was talking with my Godmother and she says that plane tickets aren't that expensive either so I could afford it if I saved up for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I had a good day off, didn't do anything, but it was nice to be able to sit around and not do anything. I'd be at work right now if it were a normal day. I'm back in on Thursday night right until Sunday night a again. Great. Good tips though and on that shift, that's what is important.

Josh is coming down soon, I do believe. Should be fun. Other than that I guess there really isn't anything else going on.

Music : Prodigy - Firestarter.

No comments: