Monday, January 28, 2008

Love?

Oh my gosh. This weekend ended up being awesome after all.
I got sent home from work around 6:30 Sunday night because I wanted to go over to the Fillion's for Lea's birthday. By the time I got there though she had already gone to her friends for the evening and today because there was no school today. So I just bought her a card, which was awesome by the way and gave it to her when she got home. She's so cute.

ANYWAY. Sam's girlfriend was there for the weekened again, and she was very quiet and very distant. Normally she is quiet and that's fine if that's the way she is, but I have met her before and she wasn't as distant as this weekend. I didn't think much of it at the time, but she was following Sam around like a hawk and doing everything he was doing. Sam and I would be joking around and she would grab his hand away like he was hers and no one elses. Whatever though, at the time I didn't notice. She went home today and when Sam got home from work she called to talk to him, I had been there all day with Audrey so I had spoken to their mom about the way she was acting and how weird it was. After Sam came downstairs in a bad mood and not wanting to talk to anyone.. I just said.. I am here if you need to talk to anyone and he said that I was actually the first person he needed to talk to about what had been talked about. So I said fine and we went to talk , and apparently she is jealous of me and whatever else she came up with as her excuse. I just found it weird, and she should trust Sam anyway.

I was debating if I should bother going over there on weekends when she is visiting, but they all told me not to worry about it and keep going over there because I am welcome and they like me so it's all that matters. It still makes me sad that two people are on the verge of breaking up because of me potentially. I do like Sam, but I could never break someone up, I am just not like that and I am respectful of others' relationships. I hope he just ends up happy, that's all that matters.

Anyway I don't think there is much I can do about that, only time will tell. On the other side of things Chris is no longer speaking to me, and I knew all along that it wasn't what it seemed like and there was no way that someone could feel that way. It gave me the light on the darkness that I needed to prove that I knew what was best the whole time. Sure, the guys you meet on the internet always seem to be the best ones and the ones that you can never be with, but they aren't the way the seem to be. I will meet someone. I hope.

Music: Dream Theater - Through Her Eyes

No comments: