Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yellow/ Commentary

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow...

I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called yellow...

So then I took my turn,
Oh all the things I've done,
And it was all yellow,

Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turn into something beautiful,
D'you know you know I love you so,
You know I love you so...

I swam across,
I jumped across for you,
Oh all the things you do,
Cause you were all yellow...

I drew a line,
I drew a line for you,
Oh what a thing to do,
And it was all yellow...

Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turn into something beautiful,
D'you know for you I bleed myself dry,
For you I bleed myself dry...

Its true look how they shine for you ....

Again with CP. I can't believe how much I miss him, and how much idiotic-love-sick-songs like this one remind me of him. I believe I may be going crazy, not in love, but in madness. I am mad.
I had a good night tonight. I worked until 10, which wasn't so bad, and then I went to the Fillion residence and we watched Click in AM's room. It was a good time, like a slumber party since we were all sitting around in our pyjamas watching movies and eating snacks. It's good to feel like I finally belong with a group of people. It's good to know I am always welcomed with them.

Music: Coldplay - Yellow

No comments: