Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Normal Day/ It Gets Dark Early

Surprise, surprise! I am not dead...yet. 3/5 exams and I believe I have done pretty well so far. My mom made me study like a mad man on his way through university in one week. I could barely even stop for 5 minutes to eat a pudding.

Other than that, today was a normal day in Canada. It's snowing and it's cold. I sure hope that tomorrow isn't a snow day...Wow... I can't believe I am actually hoping to go write an exam tomorrow. At least when I'm done on Thursday I get a 5 day weekend and if there is a snow day that is cut down to a 4 day weekend and I can't have that. Besides the fact that I work 3 of 5 days, it is still going to be a relief.

Here is another one of my old selections I have chosen to display here:

It Gets Dark Early

It's been awhile. The days go by slow now, and it gets dark really early. The mornings come too quick and the sun is never exactly warm. I drink egg nog (sometimes with rum) and am thinking about christmas ; I'll never get what I want. It's simple, yet too much to ask for. I'm low on sleep, and low on love. I miss you too much.

Written on November 28 2006.
These are all pretty old, I would imagine. This is kind of emo-esque, and depressing. If you look past the depressing bits , I think it is fairly enigmatic. Of course I like it, but that doesn't mean everyone else does.

Music: HIM - Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart

No comments: