Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long time no type

Wow, it's been awhile.
I have been extremely busy. Well, maybe not extremely, that's too intense of a word. Quite. I have been quite busy.

Events/highlights that have occured in the past while:
-Huge fight with my mother, resulting in a one week+ silent treatment. No talking as of yet. (Not that I'm complaining)
-Spent time with my grandmother. I still cannot believe that she has cancer. She seems way too alive to even be thinking about that.
- Valentines day was spent with Keith at the movies. We went to see Fool's Gold. Very good, I must say.
-Went to East Side Marios, the mall and movies with my friend Sasha. We saw 27 Dresses. I see a lot of movies.
-My co-op placement was announced. I got the position at the Telegraph-Journal. I'm really surprised, nonetheless, it has been really fun so far. I love the atmosphere there, so friendly ! :)

Have to go for now :)
Music: Trapt - Echo

No comments: