Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gimmie Gimmie Some Of That Kinda Movie

On today's agenda : Mall with Keith, then possibly the movies, but I don't think that it's going to happen tonight, neither of us are really up to a movie today. I need to grab some cross stitching stuff. Yeah, I know, I'm really 85 and need cross stitching to keep my fine motor skills in tact, but really, it's super fun ! Haha . I think it will be a good past time for me to do on the way to NYC in March. Wow, am I ever excited for that trip. I'm rooming with Sammie, Shelby and Emily. Should be a really fun time.
My mother hasn't spoken to me in about a week and a half now, really nice of her, huh?
We are in the middle of a snow day here in Saint John. One more until they start adding extra days on at the end of the year to make up for all the ones missed. That's seriously going to suck, they can't do that. I heard that one year they removed March Break, that caused a huge uproar so they used the alternative : adding days at the end.
Well, I guess we are all caught up on my life as I know it in this moment. Things are going fairly well. March Break is next week and I shall be working my tail off the whole time to pay for my spending cash in the big apple. My uncle said he wants to help me with some cash, I told him he didn't have to, but I could use some help. Since they cut back student hours at work, I haven't had a whole lot of flow coming in. I'm still keeping busy as much as I can, and out of the house. I'm so sick of being in here with people who don't speak to me. It's like a cave.
Anyway, mall time :)
Music: Ill Scarlett - Nothing Special (OH YEAH. I saw Protest The Hero and Ill Scarlett on the 18th. Amazing show! )

No comments: