Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh Gawwwwwd!

No one really reads this, do they? Well, since I don't think so, I'm spilling my heart tonight.

I have a boyfriend, who's better as a friend and a heart that sleeps alone. Poetic? Maybe. True? Yes. I think I have found my other half, and sadly enough it isn't him. I may sound crazy and completely out of my tree, but I don't know.. maybe soul-mates do exist. His name is Mason. That's really all I need to say about him, other than I have never felt so connected to another person before. Ugh. :( I will be visiting him next weekend. Very excited.

In other news, I applied to St. Thomas University, in Fredericton. It will definitely be a huge change compared to live in Saint John, but I decided that it was probably the best choice and if I didn't just go for it, I don't think I ever would. I'm really lame like that.. and I put things off. Huge procrastinator.

New York trip is fast approaching. The march break has consisted of unimaginable amounts of work and way too little time spent on resting. I did see No Country For Old Men, which was amazing. I wrote a review for Co-Op, I'll post it after this one. Other than this information, I have no important news, really. Staying over at The Fillion Residence on Saturday, I do believe. Shall be fun.

Music: Hello Operator - Chasing Satellites.

No comments: