Saturday, June 14, 2008

Learn To Fly.

Hello - I figured while I was sitting around eating pizza I might as well post a new blog, in greater detail than those preceeding this post. Anyway - as mentioned, I graduate on Friday, which is really hard to grasp. Seems like, the time went by way too fast and I'm not ready to grow up yet. Prom is on Tuesday and after weeks of going back and forth on if I'd be going or not, I decided on yes and I found a date. My good friend Joe is being kind enough to take me :).

I have also decided that this summer will be like none before it. I don't care if I'm out all the time with friends, working, reading a book in the shade, or just taking a walk alone with my ipod - I just want to make it mean more to me. I have been reading a book called "Tuesdays With Morrie" and it is inspiring me to make the most out of ordinary things... Not material things, but nature, and just the joy of being here. Moreover, it's the summer before I head to University. It has to be good.

Ahh well, I have exhusted myself quickly.
Lovex - Anyone Anymore.

No comments: