Monday, June 23, 2008

Steam Machine.

What a lazy Sunday it has been.
I watched a movie, ate a lot of chocolate and made my cat mad. I guess it was spent in the best way possible.

I hope the first week of summer isn't as boring as today was. I should be having some mad hangouts with several people since I have 4 days off.


I have been listening to Daft Punk almost non-stop. Reminds me of Greg. He's amazing. I still regret ever breaking up with him all those years ago. I was young, I didn't know what love was, but now that I do.. I think I probably loved him. If there is anyone I want to make sure that I stay in touch with in the coming years, it would be him. He has helped me through more than any normal friend helps another friend through. He doesn't know how much I appreciate everything he has done for me. I need to find a way to tell him.

<3

Daft Punk - Around The World / Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

No comments: