Friday, January 25, 2008

No Need For Conversation

TGIF.. Not. It's Friday and I have spent my day sitting around on the computer browsing videos and chatting in my pyjamas. Soon I have to commence getting myself presentable and make my way to work, which isn't going to be fun after having a week off. Oh well, I do need the money so I can't really complain too much about it. This year is proving to be more expensive every day.

In other news, Josh may be coming for a visit in February because of the Protest The Hero/IllScarlett show. I am moderately excited about that at this point. Also, Kaitlin is coming from PEI next weekend. I am very excited for that at this point, since it is so close. The closer that concert gets the more excited I will get. I guess that's all I have to say for now :).

Music: Shinedown - .45

No comments: